Here are a few recent links that you may find valuable. A few notes from me are in RED.
· Letter warning against COVID-19 vaccines for children, sent by 76 doctors in the United Kingdom to the UK’s Medical and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency: https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/letter-to-the-uk-gov-from-76-doctors
This letter is calling for the regulatory agency to NOT rollout COVID-19 vaccines to infants and preschoolers. The letter is also calling on the regulatory agency to NOT add COVID-19 vaccines to the list of routine childhood immunizations. The letter includes many helpful references and gives a good overview of the overall topic.
· Download of American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) COVID-19 illness statistics for children: https://downloads.aap.org/AAP/PDF/AAP%20and%20CHA%20-%20Children%20and%20COVID-19%20State%20Data%20Report%206.30.22%20FINAL.pdf
This download shows that children have a 99.99% survival rate from COVID-19 illness. And that only 0.7% of child COVID cases have resulted in hospitalization. NOTE: As of the end of June, the AAP is no longer reporting weekly COVID-19 mortality or hospitalizations for children, and are instead only reporting on cases. Therefore, this download may be one of the last available references for this data for USA children.
· Brownstone Institute calling for end to all university COVID19 vaccine mandates: https://brownstone.org/articles/university-vaccine-mandates-must-end-now/
This article includes links to evidence from the CDC and WHO showing that COVID-19 vaccines are not effective against the Omicron variant.
· Adverse effects on long-term immune system function due to COVID-19 vaccines, calling for discontinuation of booster shots: https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-022-01831-0
This important letter from a Japanese cardiologist documents long-term problems with immune function in people who have received COVID-19 vaccines. “Immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response… As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued.“
· Evidence that acetaminophen (Tylenol) usage is linked to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in children: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35822581/
This peer-reviewed scientific paper shows that there are correlations between the use of acetaminophen (Tylenol) and autism in children, both through fetal exposure during pregnancy as well as through usage in childhood. “At least fourteen epidemiological studies now indicate that prenatal exposure to paracetamol is associated with neurodevelopmental problems. Based on these studies, it can be concluded that prenatal exposure to paracetamol causes statistically significant risks of developmental delays, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and a subtype of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) associated with hyperkinetic behavior.” Regarding childhood exposure, the paper concludes “postnatal exposure to paracetamol in those susceptible babies and children is responsible for many if not most cases of ASD.”
I hope this is helpful information. Feel free to share this information with others. People who want to be added to my private email list can contact me at [email protected]. Let me know if you want to be removed from this list.