This is not new but it is worth review . The underlined statements , mainly the last half of the presentation, are more relevant to today. We need to understand that communism is not just a political ideology but a system that reduces population to total subservience , where the 1% dictate what to think, do, and have total control over the population which has been reduced to subsistence level survival. It must be resisted from Washington right out to Las Cruces. The big tech, big food , big Pharma oligarchs that run our government today are pushing our society right into the gutter, hoping that the less than aware populace won’t notice until it’s too late. Like the FTX scandal, western civilization has become a Ponzi scheme supporting the degradation of humanity through government while lying to everyone about how good we are doing. Our New Years’ resolution must start with a commitment to opening the eyes of as many as possible to the truth, and returning to a constitutional government. Merry Christmas!!
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
Begin forwarded message:
On Saturday, December 24, 2022, 3:23 PM, PATRICIA A MARTIN <[email protected]> wrote:Hide original message
Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:
From: Frank Martin <[email protected]>
Date: December 24, 2022 at 1:46:12 PM MST
To: Jody Kincaid <[email protected]>, PATRICIA A MARTIN <[email protected]>
Subject:Fwd: The 45 goals of communism
Mar 31, 2022
The 45 goals of communism were first published in March of 1961 in the Naked Communist. These goals were read into the Congressional Record by Albert S. Herlong, on January 10, 1963. They are the stated means by which Communist Russia could overthrow the United States.
These 45 goals are frightening as well as sobering. As you read through them, you will recognize that many, if not all, have been accomplished. I do not see how our nation can continue to survive. It is imploding from within. Christians need to be aware of these goals and understand that our country is failing and will fall completely if we don’t change! Start with yourself. Pray for repentance. Pray for your church. Pray for this nation. Unite and protest, vote, contact your representatives and pick up your cross daily as you follow Jesus into the world (Matt. 10:38)
I’ve underlined many of the goals that are easily discernible.
For more information on these goals and the extent to which they have been accomplished, please see the following links.
The 45 goals of communism
1. The U.S. should accept coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. The U.S. should be willing to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of “moral strength.”
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extend long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China and admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. ” Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.