Here are some recent links that you may find useful. A few notes from me are in RED.
- Why Can’t the CDC Admit There Is No Solid Evidence To Support ‘Universal Masking’ in Schools? https://reason.com/2022/01/28/why-cant-the-cdc-admit-there-is-no-solid-evidence-to-support-universal-masking-in-schools/ – Interesting dive into the real data about masking in schools which shows that there is no evidence that child mask mandates in schools have any effectiveness against COVID-19 spread.
If you are interested in knowing more about the ways in which school mask mandates are harming children and teachers, there are detailed accounts in my article here: COVID-19 Mandates are Devastating Our Schools
- Major Philip Buckler, US Army Dentist, is taking a public stand against the military’s mask and vaccine mandates. Since February 1st, he has refused all orders to wear a mask. For more info, go here:
· Major Buckler Stands Up – 2 minute trailer: https://rumble.com/vv06ge-maj-buckler-trailer-b.html
· Major Philip Buckler – Religious Case Against Compulsory Masking: https://www.realmaskscience.com/media
Philip has done more deep research into mask efficacy than anyone I know of over the course of the pandemic. There is a summary of his research here: https://www.realmaskscience.com/references
- At High Cost, COVID-19 Lockdowns Saved Few Lives – https://reason.com/2022/02/04/at-high-cost-covid-19-lockdowns-saved-few-lives/ – Detailed meta-analysis of 24 studies has found that lockdowns only resulted in 0.2% reduction in mortality. “While this meta-analysis concludes that lockdowns have had little to no public health effects, they have imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted,” the authors advise. “In consequence, lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.“
Being in NM (where we had a prolonged lockdown, school closures, mask mandates, and business closures), this has been clear for a long time. Our Governor’s policies did not appear to have a positive impact on our C19 trajectory when compared to states that did not have extended lockdown or masking, such as TX, FL, SD, and UT. Despite having had some of the worst lockdown policies here, a very high vaccination rate, and the nation’s first booster shot mandate, NM has the 16th highest C19 death rate per capita.
- More proof that low Vitamin D levels are linked to severe illness: “Pre-infection 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 levels and association with severity of COVID-19 illness” – https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0263069 – “Patients with vitamin D deficiency (<20 ng/mL) were 14 times more likely to have severe or critical disease than patients with 25(OH)D ≥40 ng/mL… Among hospitalized COVID-19 patients, pre-infection deficiency of vitamin D was associated with increased disease severity and mortality.”
This is not new information. It has been clear since early in the pandemic that low Vitamin D levels were associated with increased risk of severe illness and death. This information has largely been suppressed, even though in reality we had enough info that everyone should have been encouraged to optimize their Vitamin D levels as long ago as Fall 2020. My own family uses extra virgin cod liver oil as a wholefood Vitamin D supplement, especially in the winter months. (Whole food supplements are better absorbed and utilized by the body than isolated nutrients.)
- T-Detect Test for Proof of natural immunity: For those who want to have proof of natural immunity, the T-detect test (which detects T cell immunity) is superior to antibody testing. This is the test that has been recommended by Dr Peter McCullough T cell immunity is longer-lasting, whereas antibody immunity will be undetectable quicker. You can order a T-detect test here: https://www.t-detect.com/
Feel free to share this information with others. People who want to join my private email list can contact me at [email protected]. Let me know if you want to be removed from this list.
–Sarah SmithLas Cruces, NM
New Mexico Freedoms AllianceNational Coalition for Health Integrity